Summer Sandals

9:37 AM

During the summer I live in sandals!  Whether its around the pool, at the mall, or dinner on a patio I usually choose sandals over heels. During the summer I want to be stylish, but comfort comes first! I find myself always grabbing nude, black, or brown sandals as opposed to colorful ones. That's because neutral colored sandals match everything and that means less thinking on my part. (win!) These summer sandals are my top picks and you can get them just in time before the summer heat really kicks in!


1. Miz Mooz  2. Jack Rogers Jelly (perfect for the pool)  3. Sebago  4. Sam Edelman Gilda 
 5. Michael Kors  6. Seychelles  7. Nine West (on sale!)  8. Steve Madden (sucker for bows)  9. Naughty Monkey (fancy but comfortable!)  10. Tommy Hilfiger  11. Sam Edelman Gigi (perfect for those that need some padding and support)  12. Jessica Simpson (casual yet bedazzled)








  



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images