Magnolia Silos

8:00 AM






































To say that I have dreamed about visiting Magnolia Market since the day we decided to move to Austin is an under statement! I love Chip and Joanna Gaines' tv show and I am obsessed with her style.  Last week that long awaited day came.  I took so many pictures and just walked around in awe.  Every square inch of the property is picture perfect! CJ's favorite was Chip's Corner which had some super manly tools.  He also got a signature #DEMODAY t-shirt.  I honestly cannot pick a favorite...the bake shop, the greenery, the endless black and white stripes. B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L! I can't wait for family to come visit us so we have an excuse to go back.  

xx, Courtney

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images