Jewelry Storage

11:27 AM

I don't know about you guys (or girls...probably girls) but I am always at a loss for how to organize all of my jewelry. I have a significant amount of jewelry and any time I try to make it look presentable it just looks like a big cluster f*** cluttered hot mess.  So, I recently decided to clean out my jewelry collection and only display the jewelry that I wear often.

Jewelry Storage



Jewelry Storage



Jewelry Storage Solution






Jewelry Storage











Jewelry Organization






Jewelry Storage



Jewelry Storage



Earring Organization



Jewelry Organization


When I decided to reorganize my jewelry I knew from the beginning that I wanted the jewelry to look like it was part of the room decor.  After searching Pinterest (my lady jam) for a few ideas, I picked up some cute little buckets (my bf calls them shit buckets) so I could coral all of the small pieces.  I made the earring holder out of a picture frame and some window screening. It was super easy to make and I LOVE it! For my necklaces, I covered a big piece of cork board with adorable wood grain fabric and just used push pins to hold each necklace.  This way works great for me, for now!  I like how I can easily see all of my jewelry and it is organized nicely. I think it looks pretty too :) If you have any cool ideas let me know. I want to see how you organize your jewelry too! Have a great day. See you back here tomorrow!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images