The Maxi Dress

10:04 AM

Well hello stranger! Sorry I have been MIA lately.  Life has been super busy with work and school situations. I have had no time to blog :( Today I'm trying to make up for it by showing you some super cute maxi dresses that won't break the bank and are currently on super sale! 


Maxi Dress for summer

Starting at Top, Left to Right: 

Maxi Dresses are a Summer Staple in my opinion.  They involve little thinking on my part and I can easily just throw it on with some sandals and a summer hat and I am out the door.  They are also super breezy and comfy. Not to mention they allow you to stuff your face with tacos and margaritas until your heart's content without ever showing your food baby! 

Today only, Old Navy is offering up to 30% off online purchases!!! Also, GAP has 40% off online purchases and that ends tonight at midnight. Let's not forget about Boohoo, currently my favorite online place, they are offering 20% off every item in there store! Go check them out. Tons of cute clothes, not just maxi dresses!

I hope after all of those sweet deals you can find somewhere deep in your heart to forgive me.  If you find it possible to forget what happened between us the past few days, please come back tomorrow and I will have some cool outfit inspiration for the weekend. 

Have a great day! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images