Farmers Market Festivities

8:00 AM


{The most beautiful summer flower bundles}


{When a truck has your name on it, you take a picture}




{I got an amazing cool and billowy cotton top at this booth.  Seriously the most comfortable thing I have ever worn!}


{CJ is in heaven... iced coffee and breakfast tacos}


{Fire roasted peppers made to order}




{Tiny House Coffee has the best iced coffee I have ever tasted... super bold!!}




We had such a relaxing Saturday morning stopping at each booth and purchasing our favorites. I really appreciate the drive and uniqueness of each local entrepreneur.  I am always amazed at how hard the vendors are willing to work for the products they are passionate about.  They have to arrive at the butt crack of dawn to set up their tent and unload all of their merchandise hoping that they will make enough money that day to make it worth it.  It really inspires me to do things that I always push to the side or tell myself I could never do.  

**Check back Wednesday to see pictures from our trip to Waco where we tried to hunt down Chip and Joanna.  

xx, Courtney

  

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images