The Real Slim Shady

10:00 AM

Guess Who's Back...Back Again...Guess Who's Back... On Da Weekend?! Wow I'm lame. But don't lie, you know you just read that in your best Slim Shady rapper voice!  Happy Saturday Peeps!  Incase you are up for some online shopping, (I mean really, who isn't??) here are a few pieces I am currently drooling over.


Weekend Shopping at Joules

All of these amazing pieces are from Joules , The cutest online clothing store I found while doing some online window shopping the other day! I like timeless pieces that are great for Spring and Summer, but can also transition well into the Fall, and almost everything in their store has that ability. Not to mention, Joules is a stripe lovers heaven! They have so many pieces that are unbelievably adorable, they wouldn't all fit in this post!
 Go check Joules out, and if I were you I'd definitely buy the super cute rain boots.  The navy bow wellies are sitting pretty in my cart right this second!


Can we talk business for a minute?  Just thought you should know that my domain name/URL has changed.  You can now type the URL: www.thealexeveryday.com  If you click on a link or type in my old URL (alexeveryday14.blogspot.com) it will automatically redirect you to the new one. So nothing to worry about or change on your end, just waned to let you know so when you see it from now on you will know the big move happened.  the new URL looks much prettier and more official! If you have any trouble accessing the new URL or it doesn't automatically redirect, please let me know via Email, Twitter, Instagram, or Facebook and follow me on all of those while you're there.  You can also get Alex Everyday directly to your email every time their is a new post. Just subscribe by email on the right sidebar.  Im excited to see where this new adventure takes me and I hope you continue to follow along!  Have a great rest of the weekend and I will be back on Monday!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images