High Five For Friday

10:00 AM

Happy Friday! This week has been all kinds of backwards for me. I thought yesterday was Friday... Im losing my mind! I did some minor shopping this week which was my favorite part of the week. (duh) I bought mostly make up and beauty products. So lets see what I got and how it looks on me:


1. I picked up the e.l.f. small stipple brush at Target and so far I really like it.  My foundation doesn't get lost in the brush and I can focus on specific areas that need more coverage. Using this method made my face look airbrushed.  In these photos it looks like I used photoshop or softened my face but I promise I didn't.  I would really suggest trying this brush out! 

elf small stipple brush


elf small stipple brush


2. You probably can't tell but I love e.l.f products! haha I also got this eyebrow gel which has a clear mascara end to it at as well but I haven't tried that side out yet. 

elf eyebrow gel


elf eyebrow gel


3.  I am currently obsessed with this Maybelline 24 hour color tattoo eyeshadow in "Bad to the Bronze"! It is a champagne color and somehow makes it look like you spent forever perfecting a smokey eye.  All I did was swipe a little on each lid and call it done! it definitely sticks to the name "24 hour color tattoo", this stuff didn't move once I put in on! 

Maybelline 24 hour color tattoo eyeshadow. bad to the bronze


Maybelline 24 hour color tattoo eyeshadow. bad to the bronze



4. I have wanted to buy the CoverGirl Bombshell Volume Mascara for a while but for whatever reason, I never did.  Then the other day,  a friend asked me if I had used the mascara so I thought I would buy it and try it out.  I like it... its not my favorite... but I like it.  It will never compare to the CoverGirl Lashblast Volume, which is my all time favorite! The Bombshell Mascara gave me length but not much volume.  My lashes are pretty long so if the mascara doesn't give my lashes some clumpy volume they tend to look like spider legs. (scary!) 
Cover Girl Bombshell Volume Mascara


Cover Girl Bombshell Volume Mascara



Makeup Products Review, Maybelline, Cover Girl, e.l.f.



5. I picked up these pretty polishes in Thimbleberry and Easy Going from Target the other day and I have already worn both colors. Although they are really cheap, they are great quality and glide on wonderfully!

Sinful Colors nail polish, Thimbleberry, Easy Going

If you made it to the bottom of this post you deserve a treat! Run to your nearest Target and grab all of these products. (and 20 other things that you DO NOT NEED but some how seem necessary) 

Have a great weekend. I will see you back here Monday!

P.S. I'm linking up with Lauren today for High Five for Friday. Go check her out and let her know I sent you by linking my blog along with your comment!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images