Lilac Loving

8:00 AM

It's... Hump Day!!! (I hope you read that with your best camel voice)  I have been obsessed with lilac as of late.  Lilac is so incredibly girly and goes great with every skin tone I think. The best part is all of these pieces are under $100!  I had to throw in the clarisonic that I have because it is totally amazing!!! I use it everyday and it has really given me a clearer complexion and softer skin.  I have been dreaming about these sandals for a few weeks now and I am really dying to have them! You could pair them with a summer dress or even black jeans and this top to look a little less feminine.  And can we just talk about those sunglasses??  For only six dollars they are going to be mine! You really can't beat Forever 21 prices.  This scarf is also a steal at only $9.  I plan on pairing it with this white tee that I picked up yesterday at the LOFT and some white skinny jeans (on sale for $18) or denim shorts. Every piece is perfect for summer and you can even transition most of these into the fall.  This nail polish is sitting pretty on my nails right this second.  How adorable is this skirt to wear to all of the summer weddings coming up?! As you can see I am obsessed crazy about lilac and I hope now after seeing all of lilac's potential you are too! Have a good day. See you back here tomorrow!

Lilac skirt, shirt, tee, top, sandals, shoes, scarf, nail polish, phone case, clarisonic, purse, hand bag, skirt, shorts, sunglasses, all Lilac
1. sandals  2. skirt  3. phone case  4. shorts  5. clarisonic  6.  nail polish  7. scarf  8. tee  9. floral top   10. swim suit top  11. sunglasses   

I linked up with Shanna today for Random Wednesday, Go Check out her blog and let her know I sent you!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images